Live jazz, Swing, Rat Pack and Soul Band for wedding receptions, parties & corporate events.
Jazz Bands & World Music
Our Jazz Band are a sensational 9-piece function band performing a fantastic mix of Swing, Rat Pack, Soul and Motown music to give you a party to remember! A fantastic female vocalist is backed by a youthful and experienced band, providing unforgettable live entertainment at great value.
- A sensational 9-piece function band consisting of fun, young, yet highly experienced jazz and soul musicians
- Exceptional female vocals accompanied by a rhythm section and outstanding 4-piece horn section
- Additional male and/or female vocals can be added for an even greater performance
- A huge repertoire featuring classic songs from the Swing, Rat Pack, Soul and Motown eras
- Constantly in demand performing at corporate and private events in London and throughout the UK
- Self-contained for all events with top-quality lights and sound equipment
- Music provided between sets free of charge
- Available in smaller function band line-ups, and as a Jazz Quartet performing background music earlier in the evening – with great discounts if booked together with the main band
- Also able to provide classical or contemporary music for wedding ceremonies
- Available throughout the UK and internationally
This versatile and talented band transform the atmosphere of your party – playing sophisticated jazz music during dinner, Swing and Rat Pack classics to get your guests on their feet and Soul and Motown hits guaranteed to fill your dancefloor all night long.
They have a huge repertoire spanning eight decades of popular music, including songs performed by Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse and many more – music that is loved by all generations and guaranteed to fill your dance floor!
You can now add additional male and/or female lead vocals to the line-up! Adding male vocals gives an authentic Rat Pack sound, and is also fantastic for the Soul and Motown repertoire. Adding additional female vocals allows the singers to harmonise together, delivering an even better sound.
They are also available as a Jazz Combo – a 3-5 piece jazz band creating the perfect atmosphere for cocktail parties and dinner events. They can also perform background music during afternoon drinks receptions and photos, before the main function band performs for your guests in the evening. Check out the separate profile for the jazz quartet, and get in touch to discuss great discounts when booked together!
Rat Pack and Swing Repertoire:
Nat ‘King’ Cole
Harry Connick Jr.
* Our 9-piece Swing & Soul Band is an incredibly versatile ensemble, performing a huge range of music guaranteed to fill your dancefloor and give you an evening to remember.
* Our Swing Orchestra is a 1940s style swing band performing jive and big band music for vintage dance events.
* Our Soul Collective performs only the very best soul, Motown, disco and pop classics for an unforgettable party.
* Our smaller Jazz Band line-ups specialise in performing background music, creating the perfect atmosphere for a meal, drinks reception or cocktail party.
* Our jazz bands and function bands can also be booked as a package with several other options including a cocktail pianist, classical and contemporary music for your wedding ceremony and an Auto DJ service for a disco after the band’s performance.
“Dear Mike, we are just back from honeymoon and settling back into normal life again. I want to thank you for an absolutely wonderful performance at our wedding reception. Everything from booking the band, deciding on song choices, and arrangements on the day was very efficient and we felt in safe hands throughout. On the day you and the band were extremely professional and far exceeded our expectations. The music was absolutely wonderful, and the mix of songs was just right! I have to say I danced to every single song and we had many compliments on the music from our guests. Thank you again, we had an absolutely amazing evening, and that was in large part down to you!”
“I would like to thank you so much for playing at our wedding! The band were absolutely amazing. Everyone is talking about how great you were. I can’t believe how much energy you all put in – even at nearly midnight after two sets with barely a break as far as I recall! You had some of my grumpiest guests up and dancing – and the whole wedding party was humming New York, New York at brunch on Sunday. Not very well it must be mentioned!
Please, please pass my thanks to all the band members/ forward the email. I would highly recommend you to anyone planning an event, both for your professional and friendly service, and for your outstanding performance. ”
“Hi Mike, I hope that you are well and got back to London ok after our wedding on the 4th. I just wanted to say thank you ever so much to you and all of the band for giving such a great show at our reception. I really wanted to have a great party – with everyone up and dancing and you all made that happen. Thank you also for learning “Come on Eileen” for us, dancing to that is one of my favourite memories of the day. I hope that you all enjoyed it. Thank you again.”
“Hi, we just wanted to say how AMAZING you all were on Saturday evening. You were all fantastic and exactly what we wanted. A lot of guests said you were the one of the best swing bands they have heard. We have also passed your details on to quite a few couples who have weddings coming up.
Thank you so much again.”
“A lot of my guests, besides myself are musicians of one sort or another and have all commented on the fabulous sound and quality of playing you all produced. What was particularly noticed was the young age of the players, playing and enjoying the music of another era. The type of music you played was perfect for my guests and I thank you for the very professional approach you made to getting that right. I know from bitter experience how easily it is to get it wrong. I would be pleased if you would pass on my sincere thanks and those of my Provincial Grand Master and all the guests to your band members for giving us a truly memorable evening. I hope very much that I am able to use you again in the future.”
Jump Jive and Wail
Dancing in the Street
Blame it on the Boogie
Beyond the Sea
Sing Sing Sing